Script Forms LTD is committed to ensuring the privacy and protection of the data we receive from you when you use our website.
- How will we use your data?
- How do we receive your data?
- What data do we receive?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Script Forms LTD receives your data so that we can process it through our algorithm to provide you with the desired service. Please note, we do not retain your data after it has been processed.
You directly provide Script Forms LTD with the data we receive. We receive and process data when you interact with our platform.
Script Forms LTD would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Script Forms LTD for copies of your personal data. However, please note that as we do not retain personal data, this might not be applicable.
- The right to rectification, erasure, restrict processing, object to processing, and data portability: These rights are not applicable as we do not store any personally identifiable data.
If you have any concerns or inquiries regarding these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us at: email@example.com
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Script Forms LTD has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Commission in Ireland.